When thinking about Paris, I always think of my favorite hotel: The Hôtel Plaza Athénée in Paris. One and a half year ago I was super lucky to be invited to the Victoria’s Secret show in Paris and during this time I stayed at the Plaza Athénée for the first time. And with living in hotels most of the year, I can tell you honestly that I’d never felt as welcomed and and happy as when waking up at the Plaza Athénée. And even though I`ve shared so many magical moments from the Plaza Athénée with you, I somehow never dedicated a post to this beautiful home of mine in Paris! Therefore, it’s about time and I’m sharing with you 10 reasons why I love the Plaza Athénée so much! 🙂 I hope you enjoy (and in case you are looking for the most romantic hotel for your honeymoon – I can only recommend the Plaza Athénée!!!)
10 reasons to fall in love with Plaza Athénée…
- Breakfast in the room at Plaza Athénée! Do you remember the kind of pictures with a Parisian balcony and a yummy looking breakfast in front of an amazing Eiffel Tower view!? With these kind of pictures you can be very sure that they are taken at the beautiful Plaza Athénée!
- During Christmas season the hotel is getting even more magical! They open a cute little ice rink for the season and shortly before Christmas you’ll also find a stunning Christmas tree in the hotel lobby!
- Not only Blair and Serena of Gossip Girl stayed at the Plaza Athénée, also some of the key scenes of the Sex And The City final were filmed at the Plaza!
- The Eiffel Tour View! There is nothing to be added here! 😉
- The stunning breakfast restaurant Alain Ducasse. Not only the breakfast is a dream, also the breakfast room itself is a dream. You will feel like starting the day in a glamorous French castle! 😉
- My beauty partner in crime Dior Make-Up has a spa at the hotel so there is always some Dior glam in the air. 😉
- The hotel is located at Avenue Montaigne and just across the street of boutiques such as Dior, Givenchy and Louis Vuitton and it’s perfect for shopping or window shopping! Especially during Christmas season the decorations can be just breathtaking!
- The signature red flowers which turn the Plaza Athénée into a dream of red as soon as it’s spring season! You will recognize the hotel from far away when seeing the beautiful red blooming facade of the hotel!
- Let’s quickly talk about the staff at Plaza Athénée! Everyone from the concierge to the chic (German speaking ;)) Lady in red at the lobby… everyone make us feel like home at the Plaza Athénée!
- The Eiffeltower is just a short walk away…! 😉
I’ve heard only wonderful things about the Hôtel Plaza Athénée. I have to say though, it’s mostly the fabulous pictures I see of the Plaza which have made me really want to stay there. This is a great list you’ve compiled and it’s no doubt you feel at home here! Who knew two of my favourite shows were filmed here! Hey, you learn something everyday 🙂
Such beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing!
Lovely! pics! x
You look fantastik:) Paris is beautiful 🙂
Thank you so much! This was so helpful!pharmacy online
Beautiful and absolutely stunning pictures, it helps that the subject is also beautiful hersel 🙂
Could you tell me which room you stayed in to get such a great view?
Great romantic top class style !
“The rose and lily on her cheek assays
To paint true fairness out in bravest sort,
Her lips, where blooms naught but the single rose,
Still blush, for still they kiss while still they close…”